Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Thursday, June 24, 2004

If you're wondering about the whole me-being-sick-thing

A description can be found here. This happening is what made me decide to get blog, since I finally had something interesting happen to me. Though as Lily pointed out, hopefully anything else interesting that happens won't be quite so dramatic.

I'd just like to add that everyone has been absolutely lovely to me, I've gotten way more sympathy (not to mention chocolate) than I deserve!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Well, thought I'd try out comments and also mention a site I found. My doctor said "You can probably find out more on the internet, but don't panic when you find out a tumour is a possible cause, I'm sure we would have found any"...anyway, I found this site, looks like I had hypovolemic hyponatremia. "The first symptoms are fatigue, weakness, nausea, and headache. More severe cases cause confusion, seizure, coma, and death." Eep!

10:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home