My life is suddenly exciting again
So...my life for September:
- 1st-15th: Give 6 lectures for 3CC. My first time lecturing!!
- 10th: Give practice talk at Groups and Combinatorics Seminar. (Its a maths dept thing)
- 15th: Give lecture in AA213
- 18th: Bookclub at Tiamos.
- 19th: Mums birthday party, I'm supposed to organise the food.
- 25th: Romeo and Juliet ballet with grandma
- 26th: Leave for Victorian Algebra and AMS conferences at RMIT. I'm giving a 25 minute talk!
And of course theres my thesis, too, which is due in February. Csaba is pushing to finish this paper he I and Cheryl have been working on for ages, which is annoying since I'm currently doing something completely different with Alice. (They're my three supervisors by the way. Generally I work with one or two while the other(s) are in another country/having a baby/being sub-dean etc but sometimes they all descend on me at once)
Oh, and we're looking after Cam's parents cat for a week while they're in Hong Kong. Don't tell the landlord!
Anyway, if you see me over the next month and a half and I'm a little curt, it's not you. Probably. Unless you're the cat and whining becuase I didn't give you the right combination of the five different kinds of food you've grown accustomed to. Bah.
And no, I'm not going to turn this into a diary style "livejournal". At least I hope not!