Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Because anything is more fun than preparing for my lecture tomorrow

Every time Tommo or Oliver mentions "Oliver: King of Metal" I get this picture in my head, and so have decided to share it with you all: There really should be portentious lightening etc but I can't be bothered.

My main "artistic" obsession at the moment is trying to work out what a wormhole would look like as you approached and passed through it. I can't find picture of this anywhere, but have realised this is becuase it's really hard.

I should get back to preparing lecture notes now, I suppose *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I wouldn't mind having that logo on a T-Shirt, assuming you were able to make one I'd be happy to pay for it.

And I would so wear it, especially if it had lightning and stuff

Oliver

Just as a note, the idea for the shirt was originally from Chas, he's whining that he isn't getting credit for it

5:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home