Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Ah, if only it were accurate...

The following comic uses only text from todays TV guide in the West Australian magazine(*): Celebrity Circus.

This is what happens when I keep myself awake by reading Dinosaur comics. Yes, ok, it's exactly the opposite of what I did. Still the same. *stupid muse making me draw when I'm too sleepy to do it properly*

(*)Ok, ok, I did add a little punctuation and emphasis. Bah.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

In my defense Monday was a public holiday, so for it to get there on time I'd have had to post it on Friday, at which point I was barely aware that it was June :)

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home