Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Friday, September 17, 2004

Well what else do you put in them?

I was at the Subiaco Woolies today and honest to goodness they had this bin. Surely I'm not the only person who has this thought..

Its actually for cat food.

In other news, my packed-to-the-brim busy month was made even more exciting by a nasty cold which meant I had to cancel a bunch of stuff I was supposed to do which was awkward and annoying. On the plus side, I discovered (just as I was getting better) that watching Buffy on the laptop in bed is great. Yes, I have gotten into Buffy seven years after everyone else. I was into Red Dwarf in 1990! So nerr! Its sad to think its going to get all angsty and crap, season 2 is so cool. Oh well.

I've discovered (quite a week for them isn't it?) that the kind of jewllry I have desperately wanted to know how to make for ages is wire crochet. As in you use crochet needles and everything! Now there's a skill I never thought I'd regret not having. Yes, Phlebus, this does mean I'm going to be bugging you with noob crochet questions.

Not long till Melbourne! Eep! Better write my speech!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home