Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm so looooooooonelly *sniff*

Ok, so I've been really obsessed with my Phd recently. Which is good, but means I've been paying very little attention to my other priorities, like buying my brothers birthday presents and social stuff. The fact I keep feeling cruddy and having to cancel things doesn't help. But I really am obsessed, so I can't motivate myself enough to organise anything. (It's been a force of will not spending today trying to get the stupid index to work) This is fine when unis on and I can just hang in unisfa etc but now its exams I have Noone To Talk To (apart from Cam, but the poor dear can only do so much)

Thus: I now declare Wednesday my official Anyone who is Also Bored And Has No Exams Comes To Sophies day. I'll be home working on the old Phd, and if anyone chooses to visit well all and good. I live walking distance from a video store and own several games. My house isn't very big, but I'm more worried about noone turning up, really :) (*)
Any time between 10am and 4pm is cool(**). Anyone who would like to hang out but is busy can organise something themselves :P
email me at sqbr-at-tartarus.uwa.edu.au for the address if you don't have it.

I'm pondering posting this to the unisfa list, but it seems a bit disorganised and crap, even for a unisfa thing :) And yes, me getting around to "organising" something is a direct result of finding out Terracon is booked, meaning I won't neccesarily be hanging with the people I thought I would be hanging with. (I'm sure it'll still be fun, it just made me think is all)

(*)Or like one or two people turning up and it being really awkward. So, come in a group! Bring food!
(**)I'm not a big fan of late nights, which is why this isn't a party. Well, that and parties are Too Much Effort.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vel'ithya said...

I have an exam wednesday. :(

11:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm working Wednesday. But I'll be there in spirit!

1:00 am  
Blogger Sophie said...

Bah! You all hate me!

But I shall forgive you anway, because that's just the kind of person I am :)

10:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home