Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Saturday, September 03, 2005

New LMB book!

Yes! It's called "The Hallowed Hunt". Looking for reviews I came across this rather bad one but I don't care. Waiting till it comes out in soft-cover though.

This page of Lois McMaster Bujold photos I also came across has a cool necklace she got made with all the tie-pins she has won plus a photo of her as a teenaged Star Trek geek :)

And to stop being quite such a fangirl: went to the russian exhibition with kitsune_iii today, which was heaps of fun. I discovered that paneforte makes a good energy bar if one is fatigued and the only source of sustenance is a pretentious cafe. Also bumped into the kids from next door (who looked mildly shocked to discover that I exist outside our street :)) and two fellow fangirls who told me about the book (yay! *ahem*) which I had to go look at, but sadly left in the store ($55! I'm not paying that!) then went home where I fell asleep for several hours. Which is why I'm buzzed but incoherent now, stupid nap.

The Phd progresses. Thankyou to the people who commented on my poster.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asphodel said...

Well, I bought it. You can borrow it though.

2:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home