Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More fangirling

I have recently become addicted to the web-comic Narbonic thanks to Web-Snark, despite my reluctance to read a comic whose archives were inaccessible without filthy lucre. But I found myself liking it enough I was actually pondering paying the exhorbinant fee of $4 to read them..and now they're free! Till July 3!

I wish I'd realised I had till July 3 before I finished my fevered dash to read them all before they dissapeared. Anyway, go read! Or at least have a look while you can.

Also, I got inspired to draw a fan-comic. Yeah, I know :) It won't make much sense unles you've read the most recent storyline, though I geuss it has a kind of surreal charm. And yes, I traced a bit to get the style right, I just haven't felt very drawingyish recently. To be honest my main reason for posting it is so that if the artist does the same joke herself I can go "Hah!!" :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sophie said...

Thankyou, and no I hadn't. Hmmm.....

6:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home