Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Unisfa Designs

I was thinking about unisfa t-shirt designs (after being at the last committee meeting) and had the idea of doing something with the name itself, since it's such a random, funny looking collection of letters it suits being abstracted to an aesthetically pleasing rather than 100% legible design.

My first idea:

My second idea:

(It's the same if you rotate it 180 degrees. Perfect for handstands!) This one needs betterifying but I'm not sure how. Every time I make the 'S' look less dorky the 'i' looks less 'i'-y.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like 'em. The second one looks more interesting, but I think the first one would stand out more on a t-shirt.

Phlebas

6:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh i like the second one!

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home