Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Monday, January 31, 2005

A meme

hatesink: (noun) A person or persons who act as a focus for all of someones resentment, regardless of whether or not the hatesink is in any way the cause. e.g. "Sophie was always calm and happy unless she was talking about her ex, who acted as a hatesink."

As coined by Chas with regards the example mentioned :) Like any good larval achedemic, I'll reference him this once then act like I invented it from now on.

Also, I was thinking...why do fruit bruise (sometimes really quickly), yet you can grate/juice/chop them and they don't go all icky and bruisy? Speaking of Important Science, Schlock Mercenary is clearly written by a man who knows what makes science tick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home