Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Pomp and circumstance

Just so as people who are interested know, I and Cam decided (rather suddenly, as is sometimes our wont) that we don't want a formal reception after all, so we're just going to have it at someone's house, probably Cams parents or Pavlas.

Also, my computer is possessed. Really, the cd tray comes in and out at random intervals, I keep expecting the speech function to turn on and go "DIE.. DIE..." Probably in the "whisper" or "bad news" voice.

Finally...uh, I forget. *edit* That's right! Saw Madagascar with gelignite, Phlebas (alias nico_wolfwood), mandragora, Enforced Equanimity and the newly (and very happily) divorced Alex M (nee N) who clearly needs to be peer-pressured into getting a blog. Anyway, it was reasonably amusing, but I am still rather annoyed that they managed to get the animals right (I hadn't even heard of a fossa), but also gave the impression that Madagascar is a small island with no human population. Which is not strictly true.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seem to recall there was a virus that did that CD-Rom thing. Might be worth checking out.

7:56 pm  
Blogger Sophie said...

Thanks, but Cam checked it out and it's a hardware problem. And I am on a mac after all :)

8:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home