Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Hello from Melbourne!

Don't have long before the next talk, just doing this becuase I can :) Conference is great fun, though 90% of the talks are on semigroups and none on groups. Hmmph. My talk is after lunch, scary! Haven't bought anything yet though spent a while windowshopping. Sharing a room with Cheryl is actually ok. Minotaur (biig s.f. bookshop) didn't have the Lois McMaster Bujold I want :( Better go see if theres free bickkies for morning tea!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can it be a big bookshop of it doesn't stock Bujold?

Phlebas

8:52 am  
Blogger Sophie said...

Oh, it had lots of Bujold (They even had her in the "Recent Hugo award winners" section) just not "Brothers In Arms" (Or is it Mirrordance?). Noone does :(

Speech went well, anyway!

10:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home