Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

And I still don't have an lj

Was going through my (computer) files and I found this comic I drew a few months before I decided to get a blog, and is pretty much exactly how a real conversation went between me and Cam:

Its wierd looking at a picture of me at this desk!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are there more of these? I really liked that one!

You should write a webcomic with me in it! Me me me me me me.

Anyway, yeah.

Tommo.

12:06 am  
Blogger Sophie said...

More comics can be found at my homepage, plus there's the cat comic. I do mean to do more comics, though to do any Tommo based ones you'd have to be sketched, something most people object to once they realise they went through all that boredom for a pretty shabby resemblance :)
(There's a reason Cam is off-screen)

2:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! WOW. You are so COOL! And I'm not just saying that. *grin*

Phlebas

7:00 pm  
Blogger Sophie said...

Yay! Thankyou :) It'd be better if I'd done it on my graphics tablet.

8:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home