Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

So Freaking Old

Cam got me a graphics tablet! Woohoo!

No offense to the other fine presents I got this morning but my second favourite has to be the cactus flowering for the first time in the 3 3/4 years we've lived here.

Aslo, since I forgot to mention it before, they're reprinting Dorothy L. Sayers! Life is good. Even if it's hot.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! =^.^=

Why, that looks like a San Pedro cactus, the largest source of peyote after the Peyote cactus! I'm sure it could make a fine birthday cake. Anyway, *hug*. Sorry. It was virtual though... Are vitual hugs okay?

- Adam

9:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sophmeister! You are indeed an extremely nifty person and a complete legend! Hope you have a great day! :)

10:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grin* it's not hard to pick who the unnamed anonymous commenter is :P

Happy Birthday Sophie - it's okay, you're not that old ;)

Froggy

12:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Sophie! Have a great Happy Year!

That's a nice looking cactus. It's got the stem of one of ours and the flowers of another. hehe.

Penny

4:02 pm  
Blogger Sophie said...

I don't reccomend trying to harvest this cactus, its all pointy.

Virtual hugs are acceptable :)

I feel so special! Also old.

Sophie

7:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5^2?

Happy Birthday! (Belated)
Sorry I couldn't be at your party.

Dr. Tom (Gaunt :P)

10:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home