Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Friday, September 23, 2005

Fate laughs wetly

It was the washing machine getting stuck on "fill", in case you were wondering. Meanwhile I was happily working on my Phd in the study (on of the two rooms NOT to get flooded. Luckily these two are the ones with all the electrical equipment!) with the door closed. *sigh* Once I noticed I swore for a while, turned off the washing machine, and rang the real estate agent who sent round a carpet guy. Currently we have a rearranged damp bedroom and the loungeroom is full of all the shoes I rescued from getting too sodden but on the plus side all the rooms with lino are very clean :/

I'm off to read "Jonathon Strange and Mr Norrel" and have a bit of a lie down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asphodel said...

Let me know if it's any good.

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home