Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Behold the tiny chickens!

I've been having fun fiddling with my blog layout. Since anything I design from scratch is likely to
  • look crap
  • not work
I used the "Scribe" template and fiddled with things a little bit at a time. Hopefully I can eventually make it mainly original content with only the basic layout stolen :) It doesn't work on low resolution IE but as far as I can tell that's becuase of the big comic a few posts down, not the template. So, if it doesn't work for you/is unreadable let me know! I'm super proud of the little chickens. Next step: replace the "Links" etc pictures with a better font.

I've gotten very sleepy all of a sudden (why I stopped cssing) so my deepest apologies if this entry makes no sense. Assuming you can read it at all :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog!
I like your tiny chickens.

10:54 pm  
Blogger Asphodel said...

Looks good to me! The font reminds me a little of Inverloch and assorted semi-medieval signage but that's not necessarily a bad thing...

4:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new layout looks really nice. Top stuff :)

9:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home