Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Friday, October 14, 2005

Unemployed at last!


You know, if someone told me they gave you a mug when you submitted I'd have been done ages ago.

I'd do a shot of me in the matching shirt I got from Phlebas and Enforced Equanamity but Cam isn't home yet.

Woot! *Does happy dance* *is.....speechless* :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! congratulations! I'm looking forward to next month when my thesis will be finished and in.

6:12 pm  
Blogger Asphodel said...

Woo-HOO!!!

9:17 pm  
Blogger moonbug said...

YAY! Congratulations!

So is there a celibratory party happening?

11:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Conga-rats!

*a line of small rodents dances past, waving coloured streamers*

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home