Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Paaaarty!!

Yes! To celebrate me entering my late twenties and the handing in of my Phd, a party. Since my house is teeny, it's at Jocelyn's.

  • What: Sophie's 26th Birthday Party
  • Where: Jocelyn's house. Email/comment etc for the address (I forgot to ask her if it was ok to put it online :))
  • When: Saturday 19th November at 7pm (I may change the time)
  • Who: Joc is a little paranoid about her house getting full and exploding, so I'd prefer people who actually know me to a a reasonable extent and are coming because it's my birthday, rather than because they're bored and want to go to a party.
  • Theme: Things you never get a chance to wear. Clothes/accessories that have been sitting in your cupboard forever and you can't bear to get rid of. Anything from ball dresses to that hat your grandma made you :)
  • What to bring: A present. It's not set up completely yet, but I'm trying out a gift registry Cam wrote for the wedding. Please use the registry, there will be lots of Very Cheap gifts.
If you have this marvelous idea for the perfect present that's not on the list, that's ok :) But if you buy something on the list without registering for it, so I get two, well that's not so good :P

My email address is sqbr, and the registry one (for getting an account) is account, both at distantwisdom dot net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home