Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I walked to perth today!

And thus, now I've sat down, I am trying to come up with as many things as I can do without getting up from the computer. Still, that's like 5km! I reccomend walking down Beufort street for anyone wanting a fun little street to walk down. Though it was difficult not buying food from all the little shops (I have resolved exercise more and eat less in an attempt to be healthier and thinner)

I have become rather taken with the idea of Patience with all the aesthetes replaced by goths. Now all I need is my own band of operatta singers to perform it for me...(Or I may draw it. I suppose) Googling to see if anyone had already done it I found The bizzarre adventures of Gilbert and Sullivan, indicating that I'm not the first person to note that it's pretty gothy as 19th Century comic operas go :)

Also, I just came across Alan Moore prodying Frank Miller via Linkmachinego.

EDIT: On my walk I noticed that

  • Planet Video is selling off many of their videos for $4, including some anime/star trek. I got "La Cage A Follies" (subtitles) plus "Divorcing Jack".
  • "Memory Lane" costume shop sells coloured fishnets for $10!
Also I seem to have gotten mildly sunburnt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Asphodel said...

only mildly?

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home