Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I am psychic

Yes, another cleaned out page, now I'm up to fish.html :)

As further proof of my propheticness, a few days ago I dreamed I found myself unexpectedly at city west and got licorice from somewhere I wouldn't have expected, and the next day thats what happened! (In a completely different way, of course. Still psychic)


Part one

In May 2001 I had a dream, the picture of which is to the left. The text reads:

"Blue transparent perspex. Genetically engineered cells form tiny processing unit.
Acts like normal fish but cleaner. At the end of the dream I discovered a remote control, but it was all in japanese!
When its jaw fell off a little message came up on the t.v. with instructions and (the jaw joint) had tiny little turning things to close the jaw."

Some time around the begining of 2002 I bought a copy of "Newton", a very boring science magazine. In it was an article on electronic pets, with the photo on the right (I've flipped it for a better comparison):

A fishy dream A dreamy fish

Wierd eh? I like the jellyfish, I must say. And in case you're wondering, I very rarely record my dreams, but I thought it was a cool idea. And I geuss somebody agrees!

Part two:

I had a dream set in a future earth where humans have been taken over by aliens. (There was a long preamble where the aliens took over and their side of the story was given) I was part of the resistance fighting the aliens (Who had I think at this point become pretty humanoid, so there was interbreeding and general cross-cultural influence, defectors to both sides etc) We were successful in lots of small sorties against their overwhelming odds despite our smaller numbers and lower level of technology. Then we found out that in fact they were running (or at least tolerating) the resistance and it was all part of their plan.

A week or so later "The Matrix:Reloaded" came out :)

(In case you're intersted as I woke up I decided it was more interesting if the aliens were in fact humans from the future who felt we as a race needed population control and a reason to band together so we didn't screw things up the way they did.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home