Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Death by Strawberries

** EDIT:Ok, ok, I take it all back, plenty of people have signed up for the registry, just noones reserved anything. Which in the light of day probably just means either you don't want to get me a present and were just curious (acceptable) or you haven't gotten round to it yet (also acceptable, unless you all do it at the last minute and the system breaks). So...not sad. Happy :) **

A reminder about my Party weekend after next. It seems noone is using the registry. This makes me sad. Do you want me to be sad? *sniffs piteously* (People who simply aren't coming are exempt, though if NONE of you come I'll be extra sad )

After much research into cat species (read: some searching through wikipedia and google to find breeds that look anything like the characters do in my head) I redesigned the character Celeste to look more like more like this (though not really). Who's Celeste you ask? Why, you clearly haven't read my new pages in A Circle of Stars. You have, and you're still confused? Why not try the shiny new cast page.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the plot between pages 14 and 17 to flow nicely.

I've finally figured out why people kept sending me emails thinking I was Isobelle Casrmody despite the huge, bright red banner saying I'm not: where it now says "webmaster" it used to say "me", and people somehow managed to miss the banner not to mention my name underneath the email address, and assume "me" meant her. I geuss I help weed out the less intelligent fans leaving Miss Carmody more time to FINISH HER FRIGGING SERIES.

Finally: after eating a LOT (no really, a lot) of plums and getting hives, and then eating slightly less strawberries in a shorter period of time and getting hives again it seems the "eat lots of fruit to feel healthy" theory has some drawbacks. If I turn out to also have an intolerance for carrots I may have to start living off a pure beef diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home