Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Friday, December 09, 2005

Big Big Day Out Table Day

I have put all the bands at the big day out in a table based on how much I think I'll like them. Given the extreme annoyingness of the actual big day out website I thought people might like to use it themselves. No judging me by my choices though, I haven't heard much of most of these bands and was getting pretty sick of the whole process by the time I finished.

Oh yeah, I'm going to the big day out, did I mention that? Yay for my parents :) Oh, and I eventually decided on Turing, though I seriously pondered Tesla (but I don't understand electricity, to my eternal shame) or Lovelace (but it sounds kind of girly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home