Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Will the madness ever stop?

Well, thanks to the ever wonderful Cam I have a comics blog. Yes, that is three blog type things I have now (four if you count the lj-feed) but I got sick of how crappy comics look in this blog but still wanted to be able to add comments. I actually made it a little while ago but waited till I drew something new. It's annoying, I really want to finish a circle of stars but I've been all headachey and un-draw-y which makes it tricky. Anyway, any time I add a new comic (and given that I could only find 22 comics online drawn over eleven years this shouldn't be that often) I'll mention it here. In case anyone is panicing at the possibility of missing one of my Great Artistic Expressions :)

Also, "Brothers Grimm" was...flawed but interesting. Enjoyable if you go in expecting large sections of it to be incredibly crap, but probably really annoying if you don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home