Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Circle is complete

Well! Thanks to Phlebas expressing enthusiasm over my last update I felt inspired to draw the last two panels of the page I was working on, and now.... Chapter One of A Circle Of Stars is complete! Woohoo!

Yes, 21 pages over five months isn't exactly lightening speed, but it's more than I've done before so I'm happy. I still need to fix up some inconsistencies (Velasco's coat gains a fluffy trim somewhere between pages 16 and 18, for example) but eh. I'm not sure I'll ever do Chapter Two, since while I have several pages of scripts written out, they refuse to coalesce into a plot per se. Maybe I'll draw them up anyway.

I'm actually feeling pretty cruddy today. I got complacent about the times I've eaten cheese at parties and not felt bad the next day so ate a bunch at lilysea's afternoon tea and now my throat's gone all swollen. Noone to blame but myself...

Also, Cam's parents gave us an electric organ, yay! I'm having heaps of fun playing chords to songs I like very badly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... but... cliffhanger!?! Aaarrgh!

5:30 pm  
Blogger Sophie said...

replying to oddly vanished comment about cliffhangers: You know what happens next. Unless you mean what happens to Teo after she finishes the flashback, in which case, well, you'll just have to put up with it. Nothing extra specially bad in what plot I have outlined so far, if that makes you feel better.

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home