Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Inklings

Briefly:
  • I've done a new comic.
  • Pavla rocks because she gave me free vegetables from her supernaturally wonderful garden (it's like something out a book or gardening program)
  • Oliver rocks because he gives me lifts and thus has been awarded the Giving Lifts Medal of Honour.
  • I'm bored.
EDIT: Is it just me or does Henry from this Decemberists clip look like a muppet, specifically the host of Buzz!? Maybe it's just cos I watched Smile Time (SPOILER!*) recently.

(*)For Angel Season 5. In case anyone cares...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie,

Speaking of web-comics, would you like to be a web-comics panel at GenghisCon? The panel would probably be on the Saturday (28th) afternoon, and you would get a panellist's discount on your membership (of $10, or the saturday free).

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home