Archives

A combination of things I can't be bothered telling everyone in person, and things I want to tell everyone whether they want to hear it or not.

Name:
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia

I don't use this blog any more, have a look at my lj and dreamwidth: http://alias-sqbr.livejournal.com http://sqbr.dreamwidth.org

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Two requests (no blargle)

Please:
  • can anyone suggest a good place to get ones ears pierced? I have no idea what a good price is and keep putting off looking around.
  • Don't Post On The Feed. I realised all the comments were getting lost so have started copying them over here manually. But I don't guarantee I'll always be bothered. You Have Been Warned.
Part of me is tempted to swap over to lj, I am kind of sick of Bloggers skeletal comments system.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

most pharmacy places do piercing ears. generally around the 10$ mark plus the price of the stearling silver studs.

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your best bet is to go to one of the piercing places like primal urge in that arcade near wesley church but not in wesley arcade, the other one near william st, or somewhere like that one in northbridge opposite the back end of the train station. Jeez, I can barely remember the st names! Anyhow it's better to have it done with a needle than a gun - more hygienic. Philippa

5:27 am  
Blogger Sophie said...

Phillippa: that's the impression I got, I just didn't want to go into a random piercing place and pay and arm and a leg given I just want a biog-standard ear pierce.

9:04 am  
Blogger moonbug said...

I think the one Phillipa is thinking of is on the corner of Roe St and William St. Though the two times I had my ears done I had them done at hair dressers (but that was in 1990 and 1996).

And you can't abandon blogger!

6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home